Business Development Executive - Midwest (IL, IN, WI)
Our client’s world-renowned telehealth solutions are designed to restore hope and confidence among Seniors across the country. With over 10 million+ patient interactions and 15 years in operation, our client is a pioneer enterprise Platform solution providing remote continuous care across the continuum from single chronic at home to conditions requiring hospitals services at home.
We are seeking a high-level executive to serve as Director of Sales and be involved in all aspects of growing their current Sales Pipelines to existing and new primary care physician relationships. The ideal candidate will make a time investment in the company, has extensive experience within the medical industry and has extensive experience in a lead position (such as VP, Director) in charge of driving Sales and building out sales teams. The ideal candidate should have a genuine desire and motivation to grow financially both personally and within the organization.
Here are the important details:
- Identify and develop prospective sources of referrals, or customers, by studying region’s applicable market of physician offices, cultivating existing relationships and approaching new prospective physician offices. Capture daily activities in the company’s customer relationship management software tool.
- Exemplify ownership, initiative, and accountability for cross business sales growth, customer service and support in territory.
- Maintain and grow existing referral base relationships with ongoing communications and services, including referral / order process updates, clinical journal references, provider and patient education via scheduled in-service
- Lead communication efforts between physician offices and corporate contacts to identify and resolve any service issues.
- Constantly strive to improve consultative selling skills, knowledge of clinically related topics, regional competitors, and general market knowledge.
- Participates in hospital partners’ sponsored community health fairs, lectures, hospital open houses, etc.
- Provide leadership to others through sharing of knowledge, experience and skills.
- Network of contacts within independent physician practices, ideally within primary care, cardiology, or family practice
Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university
Minimum of 5 years of primary care physician medical sales experience preferred with a proven track record and relationships.
- Major Medical
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Matching
- Paid Time Off
- Monthly Car Allowance
- Business Expense Reimbursement
• Base Salary of $95,000 - $100,000 plus uncapped commissions. Total first-year income at plan approximately $150,000 - $175,000.