Virtual Business Development Representative
GPSDetroitSigns.com the largest digital sign company in Michigan is hiring a Business Development Representative. Visit the website to get familiar with the product offered.
All of our positions are entry level, which allows for rapid advancement into a management role, and involve communication with people on a daily basis.
What You Will Do as a Virtual Business Development Representative
- Spend two days in your home office cold calling prospecting and filling your pipeline of potential clients
- Spend three days on the internet, meeting your clients face-to-face, forging relationships, solving business problems and conducting successful sales consultations
We need people that want to become an expert in your product line so you can think on your feet to provide custom innovative solutions to a wide variety of clients in factory type settings. Make presentations, negotiate and write proposals
What is Required of a Virtual Business Development Representative
- Must have advanced computer experience the internet, Microsoft applications Word, Outlook, Excel.
- 0 - 3 years experience (seriously, zero experience is needed) • A passion for a long-term career
- An aptitude and passion for technology in general and a desire to help manufacturers create more efficient processes
Compensation $ 50.00 per new client and $ 25.00 for repeat customers.
Recruiters are reviewing for the upcoming Michigan Career Fair. Register to attend on our website www.HiredInMichigan.com
- Optimize new business development opportunities
- Bringing in new business through leads
- Generating highly qualified leads that produce new sales opportunities
- Generate new business to business
- Identify new sales opportunities and create a business pipeline
- Generating new business opportunities using cold calling or based on leads from marketing specialists
- Generate new sales opportunities via telephone prospecting
- Lead from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Develop marketing qualified leads into sales ready opportunities and convert to sales qualified leads by scheduling appointments for the field sales engineers
- Securing new business through telemarketing calls, cold calling and sales appointments
- Make outbound calls to uncover new sales opportunities
- Generate and secure new business-to-business sales revenue by prospecting and adding new commercial customers
- Generate new business to business sales revenue by prospecting and adding new commercial customers
- Identify and properly qualify business opportunities and qualified leads
- Identify new business opportunities, build relationships and a strong sales pipeline with potential customers
- Obtain new business to business customers and develop potential new product lines increasing business with new accounts
- Prospecting for new business opportunities
- Perform cold-calling to qualify and develop sales leads
- Seek new business opportunities by responding to sales leads from various sources
- Call on marketing generated inbound leads