Corporate Development Associate
- Based in Atlanta, GA and reporting directly to the Chief Development Officer, the Business Development (BD) Associate will direct applicable territory engagement including analyzing acquisition target financial and operational performance, maintenance of department pipeline tracking tools, management of due diligence, managing seller representatives, and communicating information/insights to the Chief Development Officer, Senior Leadership Team and private equity Partners team.
- Overall responsibilities will include analyzing acquisition information, building models, drawing insights and conclusions, and preparing and communicating reports and presentations.
- Supports the Business Development department with target opportunities by developing, understanding, and adapting valuation models to those opportunities.
- Prepares financial and market analysis of specific geographic areas to determine the attractiveness of growth opportunities.
- Forecasts acquisition target results and applying valuation methodologies to provide executive management with financial projections, recommended valuation, and key investment metrics.
- Develops profitability and key statistic analyses of revenue mix, labor ratios, client mix, location demographics and other business insights to support acquisition opportunities.
- Monitors, forecasts, and interprets financial and operational performance of acquisitions and/or joint ventures to determine variation from expected results.
- Supports the Business Development department by maintaining tracking tools and participating with other corporate departments during due diligence.
- Performs ad hoc analysis as needed
Competitive base plus bonus, perks and benefits. $100,000-$130,000 (base + bonus)Click here to apply online
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, accounting or related field
- 2+ years of experience in investment banking, finance, or private equity
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail