Business Development Analyst
Immediate in-office opportunity in the Marietta, GA area for an experienced Business Development Analyst responsible for analyzing key sales, customer, and competitive data to drive profit and revenue growth. Salary up to $125K, DOE, plus benefits and perks.
- Manage business development operations to drive efficiencies and execution across the sales organization. This role will have high exposure to sales, marketing, finance, and leadership.
- Analyze sales, customer, and competitive data to communicate and create actionable takeaways from the information and trends.
- Highlight risks and opportunities and provide recommended courses of action.
- Generate regularly scheduled reporting on KPI’s and performance with specific takeaways.
- Support ad hoc reporting and analysis that drives bottom line value to the organization.
- Coordinate item set up, pricing, promotion, and forecasting execution.
- Manage business development operations inclusive of communications, customer planning, dashboards, databases, reporting, and audits
- Champion internal processes and operational cadence across the sales team
- Bachelor's degree, MBA+
- Excellent project management skills -able to manage multiple projects, processes, and stakeholders
- Startup mentality - energized by a fast-paced environment
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Strong analytical skills and influence/interpersonal skills
- 5-8 years relevant experience in sales, analytics, and/or research & insights
- Exp in driving profit/ revenue growth via insights and analytics
- Exp in leading/driving adoption of processes
Click here to apply online