Company has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner with more than 10,000 employees and a presence in 50 states. Through our family of companies, we provide:
- physician services spanning the continuum of patient care
- revenue cycle management solutions
- performance improvement consulting
We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care.
Individual is responsible for financial and operational analysis of new business opportunities, including acquisitions, internal expansion, joint ventures and start-up opportunities.
Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare and analyze pro-forma and historical financial statements and valuation model building, including presentations to senior management Creation and maintenance of key spreadsheets used in preparation of projected financial statements.
- Review target acquisition’s contracts and all other material agreements for business terms and possible restrictions on expansion, as well as develop strategy to maximize profitability and growth of acquisition target.
- Participation in overall analysis of proposed projects from financial and operational perspectives. • Gather and verify information through correspondence and telephone calls with key individuals in proposed transactions.
- Assist Vice President, Business Development and Directors in preparation of a financial offer based on financial model.
- Support contract negotiations and closings by assisting in the preparation of documents related to proposed transactions, including general correspondence, Term Sheets, Due Diligence Information Request Memoranda, Purchase Agreements, and Employment Agreements.
- Manage due diligence process and perform financial and operational analysis for acquisitions.
- Collaborate with all functions (i.e. finance, legal, managed care, tax, risk management, and operations) to review due diligence materials and examine “deal breakers”, issues and resolutions, and integration challenges.
- Assist in preparation of documents related to proposed transactions, including general correspondence, Term Sheets, Due Diligence Information Request memoranda, purchase agreements, employment agreements and ancillary agreements.
- Perform other duties as assigned or requested.