We are now looking to recruit a Business Data Analyst (SQL) with the principal role of ownership of our Business Data. The right candidate will be the champion of our ONE ERP System Strategy for our 3 sites in CA, PA & Mexico; working with all the departments/locations to be comfortable with data. He/she will support automation for repeating database tasks. This person will have a strong working knowledge in SQL. He/she will have advanced knowledge in relational and dimensional data modelling. In addition to a strong statistical knowledge, this person is approachable by staff and managers with data problem; and have an impeccable attention to detail.
In summary, we expect a candidate who has:
- Extensive knowledge and use of SQL
- Dealt with/contributed to change management projects
- ERP knowledge (GP, SAP etc)
- Background in manufacturing
- Supply Chain/Ecommerce Exposure
- Engagement/Teamwork qualities
Key tasks for the 1st 3 months will include:
- ERP Ownership. Be the champion and owner of our current ERP system and willing to explore the implementation of a new ERP system. We currently use Great Plains and we plan to move to SAP B1.
- Data clean-up exercise: Remove dead data files and other irrelevant information from our current ERP system.
- Data Consolidation from 3 sites: Integrate data from multiple data sets & sites into one database system to streamline information.
- Improvement: Improve reporting and automate workflows.
- Japanese not required but a plus
- Reports to CFO