· Identify and translate business needs into clearly defined requirements for the insurance policy administration projects. Develop requirements documentation inclusive of user stories/ use cases, process flows, data flows and report mock-ups.
· Plan, facilitate, and conduct requirements gathering sessions, meetings, and presentations.
· Build strong relationships within the business units and support functions to understand the business needs.
· Collaborate with development and testing teams to provide subject matter expertise, ensure that out of the box functionality is leveraged and to assist in troubleshooting and resolving issues.
· Ensure that proposed solutions are focused on improving efficiency and effectiveness of the business processes and are consistent across products where possible.
· Participate in the development and planning of the User Acceptance Testing activities, including test plans and scripts, based on requirements.
· Facilitate UAT execution phase and work with business lead and project manager to obtain user acceptance test signoff.