Endevis is partnered with a Software based organization to fill a Business Analyst opportunity within its growing team. This position will be responsible for collaborating with cross functional teams in both software and marketing to understand needs and objectives and work with each team to make sure technical solutions are created based on the requirements of the customer and their project specifications.
- Documenting project requirements in order to gain alignment from client stakeholders and internal project teams.
- Work with strategic planner and creative leads to understand the vision of a project and evolve project requirements accordingly.
- Partners with the front-end and engineering project leads to analyze the documented requirements,
- Determine the functional and system requirements of a project, in order to properly fulfill those needs.
- Has complete understanding of project requirements, assumptions, and dependencies.
- Effectively transitions project details to assigned project manager and acts as support as needed for the duration of the project build.
- Throughout build, supports the production team as needed to translate and communicate functionality, and to document any needed deliverables to bring clarity.
- Researches software platforms and solutions as needed to facilitate the functional design of a project.
- Prepares fit/gap analyses and recommendations for the build team and clients.
- Experience working in IT Project Management or Architecture.
- Ideally, you will have worked in a Software based organization or agency for a minimum of 4 years.
- Experience and understanding of documenting requirements for digital solutions including website development and mobile app development.
- Clear understanding of web strategy and the technology necessary to work with marketing and IS/IT client contacts.
- Familiarity with PHP, .NET, HTML5, Java and other platforms strongly preferred.
Endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.