Duration: 6 month contract (potential for extended contract)
Our client is looking for a Business Analyst under the Chief Control Office, providing support for management of Operational Risk for the Business.
- Management and implementation of key initiatives under Non-Financial Risk Optimization (NFRO) program
- Management of multiple processes and initiatives for management of operational risk for business and providing support for ongoing oversight and governance
- Establishing monthly MI dashboards and quarterly committee packs on results of BRCM testing in addition to ad-hoc presentations required by management.
- Engage with both GB&M regional and country Operational Risk teams on projects, risk activities and any new initiatives, as required.
- Maintain internal control standards, including timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators.
- Co-coordinating and supporting with the Risk and Control Assessment (RCA) update exercise and executing the Internal Control Monitoring Plan (ICMP).
- Testing key controls that help mitigate material risks
- Testing effectiveness of controls through sample testing / specialist review / KRI monitoring.
- Minimum 2 Years Project/Business Management Experience
- Operational Risk Management experience working in risk management, compliance, audit departments
- Educational Background based in Economics/Statistics or Engineering
- Sound ability to organize and prioritize workload to meet scheduled deadlines
- Able to translate business requirements into technical understanding and work with developers to deliver solutions
Nice to Have
- Experience working with confidential data and access management
- Developed communication, presentation and influencing skills set
- Strong analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Observe high standards of professional conduct in the performance of duties