Are you an experienced Business Analyst/ System Analyst looking to prove yourself in a thriving organization? Recruitment Partners is searching for an individual with a demonstrated customer focus to assist clients with a full range of activities which ensure the operational effectiveness and excellence of specified applications used by the Members and staff of our Client.
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
Your strengths include:
- Build charts, reports, pivot tables and dashboards.
- Work with data. Structure, clean, correct, analyze data.
- Execute assigned technology projects.
- Assist the Innovation and Technology Manager in the creation and execution of project work plans.
- Assist and investigate issues regarding data for Members and Vendors.
- security policies.
- Extract data from database, clean and review the data, perform calculations if needed, and build reports.
- Determine operational objectives by studying business functions, gathering business and functional requirements, and conducting stakeholder analysis.
- Map key Business Processes on a departmental level throughout the organization.
- Design integrations between existing and new systems by analyzing requirements, constructing workflow charts and diagrams, studying system capabilities and writing specifications.
- Implement new technologies/software to support the dynamic and evolving needs of the organization.
- security policies.
- Provide guidance and technical expertise to management for business systems purchases and decision-making processes.
- Improve systems by studying current trends and best practices in the industry.
- Maintain servers through continuous assessment of the needs of the organization with the guidance of the Manager.
- The critical core competencies are detail orientation, innovation, logic, creativity, sense of urgency, team player, excellent written communication skills, a professional demeanor and a positive attitude.
- Experience required is a minimum of 5 years in an IT role involving technology development and deployment.
- Education required is a Bachelor’s Degree in Software development, Computer Engineering, Project Management or other related fields.
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume, in word format, directly to Shamir Ramji & Aapar Sandhu.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance - Sales & Operations - Engineering - Supply Chain - Human Resources - Office Support - Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner – www.recruitmentpartners.ca