Flybridge Staffing has an immediate need for a fully remote Technical Business Integration Analyst. We are looking for a Technical Business Integration Analyst who will be responsible for the defining, documenting, and maintaining integration requirements which would include technical mapping, requirements gathering for web services (SOAP or REST) and API, authentication. Must be able to collaborate with stakeholders, business leaders, product owners/analysts, and technical solution providers to formulate and defines integration scope and objectives through research and fact-finding combined with an understanding of applicable business systems and healthcare requirements.
- Lead the impact analysis of requirement/scope changes, negotiating tradeoffs and facilitating agreement.
- Definition and decomposition of features and epics for the product
- Definition of acceptance criteria for technical features
- Ensure all testing requirements have been covered and testing results documented in partnership with Quality Engineering.
- Will work with development teams to ensure that requirements are understood and clarified where needed.
- Will work with our security, networking, and other departments to ensure that our integration solutions meet all established policies.
- Drive solution identification and assessment, validating that solutions achieve desired business results.
- Perform sandbox testing and vendor certification with an understanding of networking
- Knowledge of HL7, X12, FHIR, XML, JSON, File Transfer Solutions, API’s and associated documentation and specs including swagger
- Networking knowledge and troubleshooting ping, telnet, firewall configuration, netstat, iptables & traceroute
- Knowledge of Mirth, SQL Query, java script & JIRA
- API Gateway, Management & Authentication
- Experienced in the implementation and deployment of interface and integration requirements for healthcare
- Strong leadership skills with excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills.
- Need to have understanding of business analysis tools and documentation methods.
- Need to have an understanding system integration data flows and typical design considerations.
- In-depth knowledge of software development processes, procedures, and overall SDLC as prescribed by Bridge Connector
- Healthcare domain knowledge
- HL7 certified
- Integration platform as a service
****NO SPONSORSHIP AVAILABLE**** US Citizen, GC, EAD only please. If your background aligns with the above details and you would like to learn more, please send your resume to email@example.com or on our website, www.flybridgestaffing.com and one of our recruiters will be in touch with you ASAP.
Follow us on LinkedIn to keep up with all of our latest job openings and referral programs