Flybridge Staffing is currently searching for a Business Analyst for one of our clients in the South Florida area. This person will be part of the Project Implementation team and will interact with internal business users, at all levels daily. Prior experience implementing a VMS and MSP software would be ideal. The Business Analyst should have a thorough understanding of programming techniques and system development life cycle processes.
- Collect, analyze and work to provide solutions for internal and client initiatives, day to day issues, and other related responsibilities
- Be actively involved with the Project Managers and business process committee to process enhancement requests submitted by internal teams and external clients
- Properly document results of analysis and obtaining internal team and external client sign-off on solutions and/or processes
- Develop functional and system design specifications for internally developed systems (Functional requirements) (Business Requirements Document), iii. Use Cases, GUI, Screen and Interface designs
- Facilitate application testing and implementation for internally developed applications.
- Experience using office productivity software tools like Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Outlook, Visio and Project.
- Experience with software configuration
- Experience extracting, analyzing, and presenting data
- Experience in standard project management life cycle
- 3+ years experience as a Business Analyst/Project Coordinator/Project Manager
****NO SPONSORSHIP AVAILABLE**** US Citizen, GC, EAD only please. If your background aligns with the above details and you would like to learn more, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or on our website, www.flybridgestaffing.com and one of our recruiters will be in touch with you ASAP.
Follow us on LinkedIn to keep up with all of our latest job openings and referral programs