Summary of Job Duties:
- Primary responsibility is configuring, testing, and maintaining Manufacturing, Logistics, Purchasing, and Order Management modules of Oracle EBS, or similar ERP system.
- Respond to user issues in a timely manner to support a fast paced manufacturing environment.
- Collaborate with business and colleagues to develop processes and solutions that map to business requirements.
- Secondary responsibility for Account Receivable, Accounts Payable and General Ledger modules of Oracle EBS.
- Responsible for initial systems training, support for users, and help to develop user documentation.
- Evaluate current business procedures and recommend improvements if needed.
- Lead or participate in IT Projects.
- Maintain knowledge of other software platforms that can support current business processes.
- Perform other job-related duties and special projects as required.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED:
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Business or related field.
- 2+ years of experience in experience supporting and maintaining an ERP system. We use Oracle eBusiness Suite Logistics, Manufacturing, Procurement, Shipping and Order Management modules.
- Experience working with Oracle Technical Support for issue resolution
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, SQL/PL-SQL, ERP systems.