Temporary Business Analyst
If you are an experienced analytical professional looking to advance your skill set, then the role of the Business Analyst is the role for you! This is a great opportunity that will allow you gain extensive experience and advance your skillset. This role is in Morinville, AB and has the opportunity to go permanent for the right candidate.
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- Business process mapping
- Finalizing and completing processes for specific departments within the company
- Working with a variety of employees and stakeholders of different corporate entities to complete processes required
- High volume of technical writing
- Utilizing business process mapping to define and document the business of each business unit
- Supporting strategy execution
- Documenting existing business processes and developing new business processes
- Streamlining and improving existing business processes
- Making necessary changes to process diagrams and descriptions as needed
- Adding approved process designs to the proper files
Your strengths include:
- 3+ years of Accounting and Business Process Mapping is required
- Experience with Visio is mandatory
- Business Processing Mapping certification is preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office; advanced Excel is a must
- Ability to multi-task with a high level of accuracy and timeliness
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work both independently, as well as part of a team
- The ideal candidate would come from a high-volume construction and/or oil and gas environment
You can expect:
- A temporary opportunity with the possibility of going permanent
- A highly engaged team in a respected and professional environment
- A great place to grow and develop your skillset
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume, in word format directly to Sherri Bowles.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is a relationship driven and service-oriented organization with experts specializing in: Accounting & Finance Sales & Operations Supply Chain Human Resources Office Support Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner - to learn more!