Purpose of the job
- The role of the Business Analyst is to support and enable business change
- Your primary objective is to identify, clarify and document implementation requirements to support the Business in achieving its goals and great customer experience
- As a Business Analyst you will work closely with a Product Owner, Business and operational stakeholders as part of a cross functional development team in the definition and support of applications within the Collinson CSX function
Knowledge, skills and experience required
- Gather, refine and document business and technical requirements taking into account IT systems, data sources, business processes and customer journeys
- Align requirements with objectives to ensure the delivery of business value in support of the Product Owner
- Maintain a detailed working knowledge of the technical and functional aspects of the product in order to support the delivery of solutions and change management
- Identify and solve business and technical problems through root cause analysis
- Identify opportunities for improvement through analysis and impact assessment
- Support the implementation and delivery of initiatives as part of a cross functional team
- Assist with the creation of training material and supporting the user acceptance testing processes
Should you wish to apply for the position, please apply directly via this job board, please ensure that you quote reference number 201935 subject heading or email body.
- At least 3 years’ experience working as a Business Analyst to elicit, analyse, validate, consolidate and prioritise business and systems requirements
- Working knowledge of Agile principles and the role of the BA in this methodology with a solid understanding of Customer and user journey creation
- Skilled at writing requirements specifications in Epic and Story format for both user interface and backend / API driven processes
- Experienced in working across multiple delivery workstreams practising distributed development in a global environment
- The ability to demonstrate through examples, the effective management of stakeholder relationships at all levels internally and externally
Surgo (Pty) Ltd will consider all applications in terms of its Employment Equity (EE) and is committed in maintaining diversity in its’ appointments. Surgo (Pty) Ltd, therefore also encourages people with disabilities and from other diverse backgrounds to apply. Due to the high volume of applications, should you not receive feedback within three months upon submission, you can assume your application was unsuccessful and we encourage you to reapply.
Your CV will be kept on our database for us to contact you should any future vacancies become available. If you do not wish for us to keep your CV for any other positions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.