Duration: 9 months
Location: New York, NY 10004
- Lead Business Analyst responsible for one or more projects within Unify-Advisory Program, driving analysis, documentation and design efforts during project's delivery phase.
- Analyze the business requirements and articulate open questions with clarity and raise issues & risks as they come up during the life cycle of the project.
- Establish and lead key forums, discussion and working group forums to drive the analysis, walkthru sessions, escalate and resolve issues/risks to meet expected timelines.
- Develop strong relationships with IT colleagues to design, develop and implement technology platforms to deliver solutions to these business requirements.
- Participate and review end to end functional testing to ensure that the application has been delivered as per the business requirements
- Partner with IT, QA and UAT to ensure successful delivery of technology platforms.
- Exhibit excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate leadership and accountability with a commitment to excellence.
1. Strong understanding of SDLC Project Lifecycle
2. Strong understanding of data and requirements analysis
3. Ability to document indepth and comprehensive functional requirements inclusive of High Level Designs to enable for robust testing and successful implementations
4. Good analytical skills and willingness to learn
5. Strong familiarity of MS Project, Visio, Powerpoint, Excel
6. Good communication skills. Willing to ask questions
7. Able to perform project management role/functions, as and when required
8. Team player
9. Experienced in front, middle and back office (preferred)
10. Strong knowledge of Advisory Business (preferred)
11. Familiar with Morgan Stanley Organization, Applications and Operating Model (preferred)