Our top tier retail client in Calgary is looking for a Business Analyst to join their team. You'll be supporting the finance team in the use of Microsoft Dynamics 365 F & O and related applications. This role requires someone with a deep understanding of the intersection of internal finance business needs and technology.
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- Provide support for Finance team with Dynamics 365
- Document functional requirements and business process documentation
- Translate requirement specifications into application configurations
- Develop and maintain testing
- Coordinate and support testing for fixes, upgrades, and enhancements
- Communicate changes, enhancements, and modifications to the Finance team
- Supporting the internal users to correct data entry transactions
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with the Finance and IT business units
- Develop and maintain regular reports to suit the specific requirements of the Finance teams
- Develop ad-hoc reports as requested and perform analysis on data as required
- Support external audit requests for data
- Performing other duties as required
Your strengths include:
- In-depth systems experience with Dynamics 365 F&O (or Dynamics AX) is required
- Professional designation (CPA, CGA, CMA, CA) strongly preferred
- Prior experience working closely with finance and/or accounting functions
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Experience with business processes analysis and efficiency improvement
- Strong understanding of accounting procedures, terminology, & standard practices
- Strong functional knowledge in finance
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume directly to Kyle Baltimore.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance - Sales & Operations - Supply Chain - Human Resources - Office Support - Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner – www.recruitmentpartners.ca!