Systems Compliance Specialist II
Department: Information Technology
Location: Denver Co / Littleton / Broomfield
Contract. They would love to hire full time down the road if there is a fit.
The Compliance Specialist will assist in the development and planning of compliance programs for the organization and monitor business activities for compliance with applicable rules and regulations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conducting and assisting with regularly scheduled compliance audits on systems and hosting third-party audits as required in order to maintain certifications and compliance certificates.
- Collaborate with department personnel to ensure that Sarbanes-Oxley 404 and PCI Regulation objectives, deliverables and timelines are met. Work with process owners to develop, maintain and review the Sarbanes-Oxley 404 and PCI documentation.
- Assist with coordination and performance of the quarterly and annual Sarbanes-Oxley 404 and PCI testing.
- Coordinate and track internal/external testing of controls and track the status of gaps and remediation actions. Considerable responsibility with regard to general assignments in planning time, method, manner, and/or sequence of performance of own work; may also occasionally assist in the planning of work assignments performed by others within a limited area of operation.
- Assisting team members and internal clients in addressing highly complex security and compliance issues applicable to enterprise environments and assisting in the remediation of deficiencies in internal controls (specifically with respect to the control environment).
- Assist with the development of departmental processes and procedures as well as the development of an automated System Compliance Activity Program.
- Collaborate with other Technology Services departments to ensure distribution of uniform governance documents and policies are centrally managed. Share and leverage successful products, processes and best practices across the organization.
- Communicate with TS administers, developers and support teams to help improve the Company’s security and compliance posture
- Prepare presentations and provide status updates as needed for use by management. Coordinate training on internal controls and company policies and procedures.
- Develop/maintain working knowledge of laws and industry guidance for establishing, maintaining and reporting on internal controls.
- Work on special assignments as needed as well as perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty mentioned satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Broad knowledge of such fields as accounting, marketing, business administration, finance, etc. Equivalent to a four year college degree, plus 12 to 18 months related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Work Status: Please Note that our client is unable to provide sponsorship at this time.
Therefore interested applicants must be permanent US residents.
NO third party vendors accepted for this role.
Interested or know anyone who may be qualified?
Attach a fresh resume and salary requirements.
Will pay referral fee for all placed candidates.