We are looking for energetic, enthusiastic, analytical and creative individuals to join our development teams. Our client offers you the opportunity to join a dynamic young team of people who are innovative, results-driven and passionate about what they do. There is lots of scope to learn new technologies and be involved in exciting projects for South Africa’s number 1 property website. It’s an exciting time to join us and your strong analysis and online skills will be a welcome addition to the team!What will you be doing?
Qualifications and experience
- Working closely with the development teams, Product Owner/Manager and other stakeholders to conceive and execute on product initiatives
- Helping create and execute our plan for all our products
- Working collaboratively with business stakeholders to define priorities, build consensus, and coordinate product roadmaps and schedules across multi-disciplined teams
- Driving business case development for strategic technical projects
- Facilitating communication throughout the product development process across a variety of teams
- Assisting with a site redesign and ongoing improvements according to CI
- Contributing to documentation (technical specifications)
- Discussing technical solutions with Server-Side Developers and providing innovative new ideas to solutions
- Maintaining a high awareness of industry issues and trends, particularly in regard to accessibility, usability, and emerging technologies, and keep team members informed as appropriate, with a view to incorporating these in future projects and staying ahead of the market and position yourself and the company as a digital specialist
- Constantly seeking to develop yourself by learning new technologies and keeping abreast of markets developments
Does this sound like you?
- 2-3 years working on large scale websites
- Systems/Business Analysis experience
- Experience with consumer facing organisations
- Experience in iterative software delivery methodologies – Agile, SCRUM, etc.
- Some knowledge and experience with HTML, XHTML, CSS programming
- Some knowledge and experience with various database technologies
- Good understanding of Web Accessibility
Should you wish to apply for the position, please apply directly via this job board, please ensure that you quote reference number 201523 subject heading or email body
- Show a high level of understanding
- A team player
- Have a positive and proactive approach
- Have good communications skills
- Attention to detail and the ability to consistently meet deadlines
.Please note that due to the high volume of CV's received; only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Should you not receive communication from our offices within two weeks of submission please note that your application will not be considered for this position. We will keep your CV on file and re-establish contact with you should opportunities in line with your expertise become available again.