Position: Business Analyst - 12050
Duration: 6 months
Location: Remote for now and later Fredericton, NB
- Gathers and documents the business requirements (insight into stakeholders, applications and reports) by performing required coordination among the internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop and manage the project scope baseline to fulfill the business requirement.
- Complete the Work Packages as planned by the Project Manager.
- Comprehensive stakeholder analysis, including interdependencies.
- Develop the project budget and identify the resource requirement according to the project scope.
- Participates in the technical solution discussion to ensure the fulfilment of the business requirement.
- Perform the project coordination to ensure the technical implementation according to the plan.
- Identifies technical risks and issues associated with the technical implementation of the project.
- Produce and manage the project deliverables according to SNB’s Project Management Framework.
- A bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or a related discipline. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered. Yes
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) in English. Yes
- Business Systems Analyst experience including requirements elicitation and documentation, solution analysis and design activities in predictive and adaptive project management models. 7 years
- Demonstrated Information Management/Information Technology experience. 7 years
- Experience engaging with subject matter experts to articulate business system priorities and desired outcomes and identify and describe core business capabilities. 7 years
- Experience in producing visual models and diagrams that clearly depict the relationship between business functions and various system components. 7 years
- Proven experience performing business/systems analysis for complex business transformation initiatives in a multi-entity organizational environment. 5 Years
- Demonstrated experience working within a team environment where the candidate was called on to perform tasks in a mixture of collaborative and autonomous modes. 5 Years
- Demonstrated experience documenting/diagramming business workflows, system/server processes and other processes. 5 Years
- Demonstrated competency in effective interactive communication and presentations, specifically with management/senior-level stakeholders. 5 years
- Demonstrated experience in developing operational procedures, standards, and/or policies to achieve identified business outcomes. 5 Years
- Current certification from a recognized professional business analysis association, such as PMI-PBA, IIBA-CBAP. Yes
- Experience working in or for the public sector. Yes
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) in French would be considered as an asset Yes