Our client is continuing to grow their Information Security team with the addition of a Business Analyst. This position will collaborate with internal business stakeholders in the effort to document, review, and understand business processes as they relate to Information Security.
- Assist with Publication, Review and Enforcement of Data Standards, IS publications etc.
- Collaborate with business users to capture and document business requirements and process flows.
- Work with the business users and IT partners to appropriately plan and implement the processes, paying particular attention to end user experiences and process improvement by ensuring processed is to industry best practices and regulatory requirements.
- Work with the business users and partners to validate processes, assist with training users and ensure the support of documented processes is complete.
- Provide tracking and reporting of Information Security initiatives
- Be the central point of contact or external and internal IT audit
- Work with IT and internal partners with respect to implementing new processes
- Represent Information Security department on cross team/organizational events
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products and ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal customers and vendors.
- Highly motivated, self-driven, intellectually curious, show initiative, and ability to work in fast paced environment.
- Ability to produce appropriate documentation.
- Highly organized, detail oriented, strong judgment and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to drive tasks to completion.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, senior management and vendors.
- Evaluate and capture business processes – document scope, objectives, requirements - working with stakeholders to formulate a plan.
- Investigate, evaluate and support prioritization of requests and achieve consensus of scope changes by all stakeholders.
- Accurate translation of business needs into requirements that are understood by all stakeholders and ensure trace-ability of individual requirements and adherence to the defined requirements management process.
- Achieve consensus across stakeholders by driving clarity around needs, findings, gaps and mitigation measures.
- Articulate and interpret business requirements to perform current, target, gap and impact analysis.