• Coordination of new issue financing calendar associated with the issuance of municipal bonds and the preparation
• Review and delivery of regulatory checklists for new issue municipal securities
• Working closely with the underwriting group to ensure Issuer compliance with Industry rules and regulations
• May perform various administrative tasks, such as coordinating schedules, maintaining project documentation and handling related inquiries
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Ideal candidate will have 1-2 year’s experience in a legal or compliance role and be able to be thorough in your work; industry-specific training will be provided.
• Junior paralegal may be a good fit
• Attention to detail, ability to work through complex offering documents
• Excellent time management, verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong organizational, written and oral skills are necessary in your daily interaction with both internal and external clients as position requires frequent interaction with underwriters, credit analysts and traders located primarily in New York City.