Duration: 6 months
Location: South Jordan, UT 84095
Our client is seeking a resource to join their Tax team within their Wealth Management Operations. The principal focus of the role will be around overseeing subject matter experts dedicated to a strategic project with focus on software integration in a project management capacity.
The ideal candidate possess the following strengths:
• Experience with managing projects across the software development life cycle
• Able to work independently and with multiple team members
• Have strong written and verbal communication skills
• Works well under pressure, is able to delegate and execute on time sensitive tasks
• Able to think critically, get clarity and consensus on the requirements and tasks associated with the project life cycle
• Able accomplish project milestones on time, and to the agreed upon quality.
• 3 years of relevant experience.
• Project Management Experience is necessary
Business Analysis Responsibilities:
• Working with operations and tech subject matter experts to support a significant software implementation
• Ensuring the business project tasks are completed timely, defects are escalated and effectively communicated
• Must be able to manage the project deliverables to a timeline and raise risks as appropriate.
• Requires time management skills, including the ability to define and prioritize project activities and follow-up on project progress.
• Must be able to learn new systems and processes quickly.
• Must have a strong working knowledge and proficiency in the appropriate computer programs such as MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint is essential.
• Must have the ability to coordinate work across multiple departments and working groups.
Other Desired Experience:
• Experience with Microsoft Project
• Experience with Visio
• Exposure to Agile project management.
• Experience working in financial industry.
*** Additional Guidelines ***
- Please submit local candidates
- Ensure that they have project leadership experience, rather than project support experience
- They have experience working in a fast pace environment
- They have experience working with various corporate applications. Specifically, where data is processed through many applications.
- Experience modifying a webpage or mobile application is not applicable to this position.
- Their resume should contain most of following terms:
o JIRA or ALM (the phrase UAT or Testing is not sufficient)
o Visio, MS Project, BPM, swim-lane, or process modeling
o Lean or Six Sigma
o SDLC, Agile, Scrum, RUP or Waterfall
o BRD, Requirements, Traceability matrix or Project Artifacts
o Gap analysis or root cause analysis
o Mentions risk management or regulations
o Project plan or milestones