Business Analyst III
Duration: 8 months
Pay Rate: $37.78
Work Location: 1585 Broadway, New York, New York 10036
The Business Analyst will support the capture, scoping, and definition of the firm’s digital capabilities. The position requires an understanding of scope and requirements definition, platform training documentation, the digital platform landscape, and how technology can be leveraged to support digital business objectives. This individual will serve as a liaison for business partners, IT, and subject matter experts to capture and document functional requirements for new and existing capabilities within the digital marketing ecosystem.
- Assist Digital Strategy in management, prioritization, and project initiation for new business requests to define and document the scope of new business processes and capabilities
- Evaluate and document existing platform capabilities and processes.
- Work with business partners to gather and document business requirements
- Coordinate across Marketing and IT organizations to define new solutions and capabilities that will meet approved business requirements
- Assist with the continued rollout of new functionality supporting digital marketing platforms across the Firm.
- Assist the Project Managers and project teams in the planning, design, development, and deployment of new functionality.
- Support definition of system requirements including documenting processes, business requirements and resulting technology needs.
- Drive creation of training materials including platform documentation and presentations.
- Review and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and develop strategies for improving or further leveraging these systems.