Duration: 2 months
Location: New York, NY 10020
Attention to detail
Prior experience with training
Comfortable with Technology
The successful candidate will primarily be responsible for developing training and governance documents for a management information tool (in consultation with the project manager) and assist with conducting training on the tool. The candidate should be comfortable navigating and learning new technology, using Microsoft office tools, and identifying and escalating issues to the project manager as they arise. The successful candidate will primarily work independently at first, and as the training is developed and rolled out, the candidate will work with employees at all levels to train them on the tool either in-person or via livemeeting.
Our client is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
Professionals within Legal and Compliance provide a wide range of services to our business units. They might help to structure a complex and sensitive cross-border transaction; advise on a new product introduction; develop a training program or defuse an investor dispute. They preserve the firm’s invaluable reputation for integrity and protect the firm from sanctions with policies and procedures that meet regulatory requirements around the world. They also strive to maintain cooperative relationships with governmental policy makers and the regulatory and self-regulatory agencies that govern the firm’s businesses.
Background on the Team
• Contribute to the Law Admin & Ops technology initiatives, specifically the Management Information (MI) Tool
• Assist in the management of the MI Tool project plan, change and enhancement request process
• Create and maintain the MI Tool training materials
• Provide guidance and training on the MI Tool to users throughout Legal & Compliance
• Bachelor’s Degree and 3-5 years related experience
• Experience in a financial services organization and/or a management consulting firm
• Understanding of and familiarity with financial services industry
• Faculty for technology tools and technology process enhancements
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization
• Keen attention to detail and desire to take final ownership of content in deliverables
• Strong written and oral communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
• Strong planning and organization skills
• Ability to quickly grasp key concepts, multitask, flexible, able to manage quick demands, change of priorities
• Strong office productivity tools skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, SharePoint)