Business Analyst III
Duration: 2 Months
Pay Rate: $36.27
Work Location: 111 Wall Street, New York New York 10005
The Document Request Specialist enhances the client experience by being the initial contact to communicate with the client’s Homeowners Association (HOA) or Cooperative Board (Coop).
They will be responsible for obtaining the documentation required to begin the Project Review Process.
The Document Request Specialist will also support the Project Review team as needed, assisting in obtaining outstanding condition documents. The Document Request Specialist is responsible for understanding firm policies and Project Review policies and procedures.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serve as the initial point of contact to the HOA/Coop by requesting the documentation required for Project Review
- Serve as a liaison between the HOA and Relationship Manager (RLM) when a fee is required to obtain Project documentation
- Perform continued follow up on the status of client payment or status of documents.
- Collect the required documents and properly upload the documents to the client’s loan origination system
- Maintain relationships with the RLM’s throughout the processing of HOA/Coop document requests, resolving RLM inquiries, and making sure critical documentation is secured and uploaded
Education and/or Experience
- Experience underwriting Condominiums, Planned Unit Developments and Cooperatives is preferred.
- Two or more years of industry experience preferred
- High School Diploma/Equivalency
- College degree preferred
- Detail oriented with superior organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks
- Exceptional writing, interpersonal and client service skills
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Team player with the ability to collaborate with others
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, evolving environment