Business Analyst III
Work Location: 1585 Broadway, New York, New York 10036
Duration: 12 months
Pay Rate: $35.00
Primary responsibilities relate to the requirements of the Americas FID SALES COO team, (as well as taking on ad-hoc analysis for the Global FID Sales COO team).
- Conception, creation, presentation and ongoing analysis of Sales and Client data for Salespeople, Sales Managers and Sales Management – Both regular/scheduled and ad-hoc
- Preparation of presentation materials for Senior Management
- Competitive Landscape and Benchmarking with Third Party Vendors
- Global coordination with all Sales COO regions / Run analysis for other regions
- Project Management/Coordination with IT and Strats for new Strategic Platforms/Tools /Creating specifications for sales applications
- Co-ordination with Finance to safeguard Sales & Client reference data integrity
- Work with various support teams to address ad-hoc queries / issues arising from Sales Desks.
- Running reports, building spreadsheets for tracking of various Sales metrics / COO initiatives, and other various ad-hoc tasks to support the Sales COO function.
- Excellent analytical skills; ability to understand and process vast amounts of data from various sources into a concise theme.
- Excellent Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Reasonable understanding of Fixed Income products and markets
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; ability to present themselves / information clearly and confidently.
- Knowledge of other report building technologies – e.g. Business Objects and Tableau.
- 2-3+ years relevant financial services experience, preferably within Fixed Income.
- COO, IT/Strat, Operations or Finance background
- Pro-active and results orientated