Business Analyst III
Duration: 6 months
Pay Rate: $24.00
Work Location: 680 West 10000 South, South Jordan, Utah
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
The Margin Representative monitors the daily activities of cash accounts to ensure compliance with the regulations of the Federal Reserve Board (Regulation-T), FINRA, and the firm’s own internal credit policies. The representative analyzes accounts with credit and risk issues associated with complex trading strategies. Specific responsibilities include:
- Analyze trading activity in client accounts and enforce FINRA regulations and the firm’s policy.
- Review account restrictions and violations for accuracy and notify branch of remediation needs.
- Verify open account debits and work with branch to resolve.
- Review bounced checks and unsecured debits for resolution and notify branches.
- Answer branch responses and reach out on unresolved open trades due for extension.
- File extensions with FINRA on open trades.
- Work on ad-hoc projects within the department.
-Superior customer service skills
-Strong problem solving and analytical skills
-Ability to use appropriate analysis, judgment, and logic when solving problems & making decisions
-Excellent teamwork, communication and presentation skills
-Desire to work in a team oriented environment
-Ability to listen and communicate effectively with others both verbally and written
-Ability to work under pressure in a time sensitive environment
-Computer skills including: Word, Excel, Power Point, outlook
-Candidate should be a self-starter with the ability to work on their own initiative as well as be a solid team player