Duration: 12 months
Location: New York, NY 10036
HR Solutions – Recruiting Systems and Operations Analyst
Description of the HR Solutions Talent Acquisition Operations Team
HR Solutions oversees the operational support, system ownership and process design across Recruiting and Onboarding. This includes building and managing relationships with vendors and key internal stakeholders across Technology and Compliance to ensure our systems, processes and transactions are maximizing efficiency and in compliance with business requirements and government regulations.
Role and Responsibilities
Support the experienced recruiting function through business as usual activities that involve administration of process and technology. This includes process redesign; driving enhancements to the Firm’s recruiting system, Taleo, and managing outsourced suppliers of services.
• Resolve issues escalated; manage incidents, designate priorities, track ticket status and partner with support teams to resolve.
• Assist with technology implementations and upgrades by effectively partnering with global colleagues (across recruiting, payroll, data teams, coverage teams, IT and external vendors) throughout the lifecycle of a release or project.
• Partner with key stakeholders to understand business issues/requirements and propose integrated solutions that leverage process, technology, and services.
• Collaborate with project resources in all aspects of system testing including development of test strategy documentation, creating test scripts, coordinate testing resources, and test script execution.
• Develop and deliver effective training materials and demos.
• Working knowledge of Taleo or other applicant tracking systems.
• Strong interest in HRIS and an aptitude for learning new systems and technologies.
• Effective problem solving skills, high degree of initiative and creativity with a quality focus and strong attention to detail.
• Ability to balance multiple priorities in a fast-changing environment.
• Strong communication and influencing skills.
• Knowledge of Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, MS Project, Word, Access, Outlook.