The Wealth Management Diversity and Inclusion team is a critical component of the Wealth
Management Organization and delivering the full firm to our clients. Our mission is to provide
the thought leadership, tools and resources necessary to help the Firm achieve its goals of
attracting, recruiting and advancing a diverse group of employees, and to drive inclusive
behaviors and practices globally.
Program Coordinator responsible for assisting in all aspects of programs and projects throughout the project lifecycle including initiation, planning, execution, reporting and closure. Works closely with the COO and Senior Project Manager to ensure all program/project deliverables are implemented on time, on budget, and within scope to meet the expectations of program/project stakeholders. The Program Coordinator shall report to the COO, Wealth Management Diversity & Inclusion (WMD&I).
• Assist with D&I website, 3DR, Forums, campaigns, ITK site, National D&I council, MENG/WENG, & mentoring programs.
• Manages medium to large scale and complex WMD&I projects throughout the entire project lifecycle, coordinating the efforts of internal team members, vendors, and other business units
• Regularly manages 1 or more programs and 3 or more concurrent projects within a program or portfolio
• Works closely with project sponsors to ensure requirements are complete, accurate and measurable
• Establishes and maintains detailed program/project work plans; and monitors progress against baseline schedule
• Contributes to strategic planning, status reporting, budgeting and other assigned special projects
• Working with very large global organizations (2000+ employees) and demonstrated ability to manage staff remotely, across multiple time zones
• Experience managing projects in a matrixed organizational structure
• Excellent leadership and project management skills working with multiple stakeholders across several technology platforms and business areas
• Excellent communication (written and verbal), stakeholder management and interpersonal skills; ability to interface and influence at all levels within the Firm, including facilitation, consulting, negotiation, presentation and coaching
• Working knowledge experience with vendor and contract negotiation
• MS Office Suite including MS Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, and SharePoint
• 2-3 years of experience required
• Outstanding work ethic; displays a high sense of urgency to resolve issues quickly and efficiently
• A high sense of responsibility to the quality and timeliness of one's own work
• Highly organized and detail oriented
• Willingness and flexibility to jump into the details and get the job done