Position: Business Analyst II
Duration: Full Time
Location: CLAYTON, MO
Perform various analysis and interpretation to link business needs and objectives for assigned function
- Support business initiatives through data analysis, identification of implementation barriers and user acceptance testing of new systems
- Identify and analyze user requirements, procedures, and problems to improve existing processes
- Perform detailed analysis on assigned projects, recommend potential business solutions and assist with implementation
- Identify ways to enhance performance management and operational reports related to new business implementation processes
- Develop and incorporate organizational best practices into business applications
- Lead problem solving and coordination efforts between various business units
- Assist with formulating and updating departmental policies and procedures
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- 2-4 years of business process or data analysis experience, preferably in healthcare.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Applications, including Excel and Access preferred.
- Project management experience preferred.
- Understanding of system integration – working with other applications.
- Critical thinking/Decision making.
- Strong analysis, able to identify trends.
- Agile process – able to prioritize open requests by business impact.
- Application Production Support – triaging incidents to appropriate areas.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Strong Communication/Project Management/Account Management skills
- Leading teams Healthcare industry knowledge