- Looking for about 1-4 years of experience. Someone who has had exposure to a professional office setting but still looking for experience.
- Sharp / eager to learn with good communication skills
- Ideal candidate is okay working alone / independently for large portions of the day
in regard to the duties assigned and problem solving skills, be able to work independently.
This position will be responsible for auditing expenses submitted for reimbursement. Required to understand, interpret and explain compliance policies required for monitoring incoming hard copy and electronic mail.
Candidate will need to anticipate problems and resolve issues independently by applying good judgment to the exiting policies.
Expense Management is comprised of expense report approval, invoice approval and travel preauthorization for Investment Banking and Corporate Services.
KEY INTERNAL/EXTERNAL CONTACTS
Daily interaction with all levels of professionals at Morgan Stanley globally.
• Audit expense claims
• Responsible for keeping fully abreast of policy changes
• Responsible for balancing work load and prioritizing assignments
• Check the accuracy of figures, calculations, and postings pertaining to transactions recorded by bankers and administrative assistants
• Perform any combination of auditors duties
• Evaluate travel requests, approve travel exceptions and escalate out of policy requests as required
• Evaluate and communicate out of policy requests as required
• Compute, classify, and record numerical data to keep financial records complete
• Return expense reports with out of policy requests to the submitter for adjustment
Level of Education: 2/4 year degree
Area of Concentration/Major Course of Study: Communications/Business Administration
Computer Literacy: Microsoft Office Suite