Analyst, Field Operational Risk (Baltimore, MD)
- Define and execute test scripts across a wide variety of Wealth Management functions; targeting controls that mitigate inherently critical and high risks
- Identify opportunities for operational improvement and assist with corresponding change management activities, including: root cause analysis, issue and action plan definition, requirements development, etc.
- Support a variety of operational risk management initiatives and special projects, including: issue and action plan tracking, business activity monitoring, management reporting, audit inquiry response, targeted remediation support, etc.
- Understanding of the wealth management business
- Strong project management skills with the ability to work independently (candidate should be self-motivated with strong analytical and problem-solving skills)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, as the role involves interaction with senior business stakeholders, operational subject matter experts, firm and wealth management risk partners, compliance and audit functions
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint (familiarity with MS Access is a strong plus)
Communication skills (both verbal and written