Business Analyst II Level 2
Duration: 1 Month
Pay Rate: $21.34
Work Location: 1300 Thames Street Harbor Point Phase I, Baltimore, Maryland
Good at taking initiative with ability to drive projects forward to completion.
Understanding of common money laundering schemes as well as regulatory environment a plus.
Experience in the financial or professional services industries a plus.
- Daily review of Actimize system alerts identifying potential matches between stock plan participants and OFAC Specially Designated Nationals (SDNs)
- Ensure action is taken in a timely manner and dispositioned properly
- Escalate potential matches and true hits to Global Financial Crimes
- Promptly contact CES Risk with any questions or concerns about potential hits and appropriate action required
- Communicate any system issues or process breakdowns that impact timely reviews or escalations
- Establish working relationship with contacts in Global Financial Crimes
- Maintain a current understanding of Firm money laundering and terrorist financing issues including policies, procedures, and business practices
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills with the ability to apply sound reasoning when delivering services
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college / university
- Flexibility, self-confidence and ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Good organizational skills; ability to multi-task efficiently
- Good at taking initiative with ability to drive projects forward to completion
- Ability to set priorities and recognize time constraints
- Actively participate in team meetings, raising issues, questioning others and offering solutions/ideas
- Demonstrates accountability for actions and errors
- Proficient with Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.