endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
The HR IT Business Analyst will work with SAP SuccessFactors and other HR business applications as needed to drive HR operational excellence. Responsibilities include identifying, recommending, and implementation of ideas to improve the HR usage through the assessment of system capabilities and identifying high-level customer requirements. The BA will define functional specifications & requirements to meet the business process and data needs working with the application support team to ensure a high-quality results and minimal business impact. The BA responds to and diagnoses system, process, and data issues through discussions with business users, application support teams, and is responsible for leveraging resources across the organization to provide resolution.
This position can be located in either Novi, MI or Maumee, OH.
- Develops and maintains good working relationships with customers
- Documentation of current processes, data, and implementation
- Support application life-cycle including SuccessFactors bi-annual produce releases
- Evaluation of the efficiency and effectiveness of current processes, data, and implementation
- Definition of requirements based on above analysis
- Develops the functional specification for the new/improved processes
- Develops the functional test specification, reviews technical specification, test results, and support the customer acceptance test
- Identifies, develops, and delivers training as needed
- Provides second tier support
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business or technical discipline required or may consider equivalent 6-8 years related professional experience
- 3-5 years related professional experience
- Experience with SAP SuccessFactors is a plus.
- Experience with SAP HCM is a plus.
- English (fluency in reading, writing, and speaking)
- SuccessFactors certification is a plus.
- Additional skills
- Experience requirements include working with and/or facilitating:
- Project methodology
- Gathering information and/or data gathering process
- Developing process models
- Developing functional specifications of new processes, data, and physical environment
- Developing functional integration test specifications, conducting test and conducting customer acceptance test
- Recommending build, buy, or outsource solutions
- Working with fundamental business processes and identifying the impact one business process can have on another
- Identifying, developing, and delivering training required for implementation
- Providing second tier support
- Above average analytical skills
- Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical users
- Above average decision-making skills
- Effective team player
- Above average presentation skills
- Above average oral and written communications skills
- Works with problems of limited scope and complexity where analysis of the situation or data requires a choice of learned factors which generally conform to established patterns
- Exercise’s judgment using standard practices and procedures from which answers can be readily obtained
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.IND-D07#LI-01