The Tech BA (Business Analyst) must review/understand business requirements documented in BRD's (Business Requirements Documents) and then develop SRS's (Software Requirements Specification). The Tech BA must work with their counterparts, Business BA's, to understand BRD's, in addition to the dev team, to understand technical feasibility. The Tech BA must resolve any open questions with business, ensure development teams are equipped with the information to develop their solution, and support QA/UAT from a functional requirements perspective.
Key Responsibilities & Experience
- Write unambiguous, verified functional requirements to a testable level (functional and non-functional)
- Work with SMEs to model systems, user interface design, and prototyping, decision tables/trees, data flows
- Support SMEs in data definition and mapping tasks
- Support with the business case, requirements elicitation, fit/gap analysis, and preparation of functional design documents
- Coordinate with QA/UAT teams to incorporate new functional items into regression suite
- Update team documentation such as regression and production check-out scripts
- Support testing of requirements from beginning to end and identify issues as early as possible
- Adhere to CR process for approved changes by updating requirements and socializing with key stakeholders (i.e. DEV, QA, UAT and business team)
The candidate should be flexible, highly adaptable and excellent team player. The candidate should expect to work in a global virtual team along with NY and India team members, sometimes across multiple time zones. The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated team player committed to delivering on time and should be able to work under minimal supervision.
- Experience with Contact Center platforms (i.e. Interactive Voice Response (IVR), Genesys Voice Portal, Voice Platform Migration, Call Recording) is a plus