Business Analyst – Hybrid position based in Johannesburg
Our client is an award-winning, internationally acclaimed digital solutions and technology service provider. With a track record of more than 20 years, they have become one of South Africa's leading providers of on-demand customer experience and digital solutions.
- Lead project stakeholders in the analysis process
- Interacts with project stakeholders to elicit and document project requirements
- Produces professional quality project deliverables and artefacts including but not limited to business requirements documents, use cases, issue logs, test cases and other documents as needed
- Serves as a critical resource and liaison between business subject matter experts and technical experts throughout the project lifecycle
- Lead and execute the QA and UAT of the assigned products
- Identifies and communicates both risks and solutions
- Assist in application support and management of defects, enhancements and change requests
- Able to work across programs and on multiple parallel tasks
- Demonstrated ability to work in distributed teams (virtual team)
- Minimum of 3 years of Business Analysis experience in an IT environment (preferably mobile development)
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in Software Development, Technology Services, Telecommunications, or related industries
- Exposure to UML or equivalent (Advantageous)
- Developing project plans
- Extensive experience with SQL queries, database analysis, and validating systems
- Agile experience or certification
- Demonstrated competency Visio or similar tools evaluating, learning, assessing, and dissecting new technologies
- Mobile Development (Advantageous)
Salary: Market related based on the level of experience
Should you wish to apply for the position, please apply directly via this job board, please ensure that you quote reference number 202136 subject heading or email body.
Surgo (Pty) Ltd will consider all applications in terms of its Employment Equity (EE) and is committed in maintaining diversity in its’ appointments. Surgo (Pty) Ltd, therefore also encourages people with disabilities and from other diverse backgrounds to apply. Due to the high volume of applications, should you not receive feedback within three months upon submission, you can assume your application was unsuccessful and we encourage you to reapply.
Your CV will be kept on our database for us to contact you should any future vacancies become available. If you do not wish for us to keep your CV for any other positions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.