Our client is a customer centric tech start-up in the Sports and Digital Entertainment industry who are passionate about bringing communities together across the African continent both online and through our agency operations.
Our client has a short-term contract opportunity available (6 to 8 months) for an experienced Business Analyst in their Customer Service team. Your main purpose will be to link their Customers with their Service, Product and Tech teams by documenting, evaluating and refining processes, gathering requirements for solutions to improve core journeys and service channels.
What you will be doing:
- Documenting, updating, and maintaining operational processes and guided practices
- Evaluating business processes, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions
- Documenting our core customer journeys for all channels and touch points
- Analyzing our offered service channels and effectiveness to resolve customer issues
- Gathering and defining business requirements and reporting them back to the Customer Operations Team
- Build of the CS Operations SharePoint Knowledge Repository - Refining and building of process and guided practices
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management
- Working closely with customer operations stakeholders, product, and tech teams
What you need for this role:
- A bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in Business Analysis in the Customer Service Arena
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Advanced technical skills
- Excellent documentation skills
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations
- Competency in Microsoft applications including SharePoint, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Outlook
- A track record of following through on commitments
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills
- A history of leading and supporting successful projects
Who you are:
- Problem solver who evaluates, defines, and enables change
- Creative and analytical mind
- Strong communicator able to work with the leadership team
- Obsessed with customers with a passion to make a real difference to our success and to influence the way our customer operations team operates
Beyond their great company benefits and competitive salaries, they recognize that to grow sustainably and thrive positively they need to engage the right talent because their people are a merit to their success. They have an inclusive culture where everyone can thrive and where everybody has a seat at the table.
Should you wish to apply for the position, please apply directly via this job board, please ensure that you quote reference number 202117 subject heading or email body.
Surgo (Pty) Ltd will consider all applications in terms of its Employment Equity (EE) and is committed in maintaining diversity in its’ appointments. Surgo (Pty) Ltd, therefore also encourages people with disabilities and from other diverse backgrounds to apply. Due to the high volume of applications, should you not receive feedback within three months upon submission, you can assume your application was unsuccessful and we encourage you to reapply.
Your CV will be kept on our database for us to contact you should any future vacancies become available. If you do not wish for us to keep your CV for any other positions, please email email@example.com.