Business Analyst Level 3
Duration: 12 months
Pay Rate: $33.49
Work Location: 1585 Broadway, New York, New York 10036
**1-3 years exp.
Technical REM Reporting Role:
This is a business analyst role within REM. The candidate should have strong technology-based skills and business acumen. Primary functions include operational reporting that is focused on finding and creating efficiencies within current state reporting.
REM (Reengineering & Expense Management) works in close partnership with the businesses and support functions to identify and execute opportunities to manage expenses through strategic sourcing, demand management, process reengineering and procurement management. REM leverages the Source-to-Pay process to create expense data transparency and ensure vendor contract compliance.
• Ability to balance multiple tasks relating to the book of work for BAU reporting
• A willingness to understand underlying data, sources, data elements and end to end data flow in order to provide clarity to stakeholders
• Strong problem solving abilities specifically relating to finding data efficiencies across multiple sources
• Advanced knowledge of SQL Server Management Studio; the ability to read, write and modify code in order to create efficiencies and streamlines within the realm of our reporting inventory
• Ability to work with stakeholders and create and document an end-to-end automated processes that are easily replicable at any point in time.
• Ability to interpret business requirements, and to independently work with stakeholders for any ad hoc requests, or modifications to existing reporting
• An acute adherence to deadlines, and the ability to multi-task deliverables based on criticality
• Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office, primarily Microsoft Excel, SQL Server Management Studio, and Power Point, knowledge of Microsoft Visual Basic a plus