We have been engaged by an award-winning, well-established independent Agribusiness retailer to assist them in hiring another Business Agronomist to join their team. Our client is dedicated to the study of agriculture and helping their producers get the highest yields for the crops they grow. This position is available to allow our client to continue providing the customer service area producers have come to expect.
Your resume will be considered if you display:
Regular duties will include researching new products, promoting services, recommending and selling crop inputs, performing field scouting to identify weeds, disease and nutrition deficiencies, and regularly updating clients through one-on-one communication and grower meeting facilitation. Ultimately, you will become familiar with producer’s individual operation and needs to provide them with informed agronomic alternatives and suggestions for improved results.
They offer a coaching environment for all employees.
• A Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Agriculture and / or a related Agribusiness Diploma / Training is preferred. CCA Accreditation would be an asset
• Prefer 3+ years experience in sales with a crop input reseller
• A strong interest in promoting agriculture with a focus on each producer’s success.
• Able to work independently or in a team setting
• Desire or willingness to reside in a rural community setting
• Familiarity with agronomic variables in the dark-gray soil zone would be an asset.
• Canadian Social Insurance Number (SIN)
Our client offers an industry competitive salary and benefits package. Further information regarding the client, position location, salary and other employee benefits will be provided to short-listed candidates only.
Questions may be addressed to Edward at 306.700.4766! Apply Today if the qualifications above match your experience! If not, consider our referral policy!
Click here to apply online
Grasslands Recruitment Specialists - Connecting Canadian Agriculture since 1996!