We represent a leading industry supplier of building materials to the concrete industry. In this lean manufacturing environment, hard work is rewarded with above average compensation and benefits. Our client believes that teamwork and safety are critical to their work environment and are searching for people who desire to build a long-term career. Advancement opportunities are abundant for solid performers.
We are searching for a Sales Representative based in New England area.Application Instructions: Use the online application, or email your resume directly to Derek Collins at firstname.lastname@example.org .
• Full knowledge of the sales cycle relationship and a short sale cycle in a competitive market
against established vendors, who may be price sellers.
• In this position you will work independently without supervision and be self-directed
• You must be effective in overcoming resistance to price
• Comfortable selling commodity products and extract value for the product to company
Presidents to Purchasing Agents at mid-size and small businesses in the wholesale and retail
• For an individual P/L
• You should be highly motivated, a self-started, goal oriented, and a hard worker
• Must be able to work inter-dependently with established sellers as part of the team
• Ability to excel at discovering new opportunities, building relationships, and growing existing
• The ability to prospect and sell is a must.
• Must have excellent listening, communication, analytical, consultative, and problem-solving
• You must be accountable and open to coaching.
• Legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship now or in the