Building Maintenance Specialist
General building maintenance to include basic plumbing, electrical, drywall repairs, painting, flooring repairs, roofing, gates, doors, locking systems, and preventive maintenance.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities (KSAs):
- Performing quality checks on HVAC, air conditioning, plumbing and electrical systems
- Checking and responding to security and safety issues
- Testing and recommending new maintenance products
- Coordinating deliveries from vendors and suppliers
- Keeping documents of inspections and problems
- Doing landscaping, pool maintenance and pest control
- Keeping an inventory of cleaning and repair supplies
- Training junior staff, if applicable
100% on-site. Clean 7-year background check required. Local Only Candidates - Resumes must specify the current location of the candidate.
Please contact Christine at email@example.com or 602-788-5890 ext 123 for more information.
To stay up-to-date on the latest job openings and industry news, please connect with us on LinkedIn and Facebook!