Building Inspector- Crossfield AB
Our client, a leader in the commercial construction industry is currently seeking a Building Inspector to join their dynamic team. The ideal candidate will have building inspection experience related to commercial construction sector. If you are eager to utilize and develop your skills in a challenging & diverse work environment, then this could be the position for you!
• Inspect modular buildings under construction as per Inspection and Testing Plans (ITPs) to ensure conformity to Alberta Building Code, National Electrical and Plumbing Codes or applicable codes and standards and Client Specifications.
• Support to develop, implement, and maintain Quality Plans, ITPs and checklists for production and site installations.
• Maintain all quality and testing records as per ITPs and maintain project folders.
• Coordinate required testing activities with in-house trades and third-party contractors.
• Issue Deficiency Reports, NCRs, CARs/PARs and maintain logs in accordance with quality plan.
• Provide technical expertise for disposition of NCRs and deficiencies and verify remedial measures taken.
• Analyse data for trending and maintain quality reporting matrix and provide data for weekly and monthly reports.
• Review drawing packages through consultation with designers and drafters to ensure minimum standards are applied according to applicable codes and specifications.
• Collaborate with various inspection personnel such as Engineer of Records (EoRs), Third Party Inspectors, client’s representatives, Certification Agency, and Safety Codes Officers. • Mentor junior inspectors and new hires.
• Act in a professional, ethical, and responsible manner to protect the integrity of employees and the company business.
• Adhere to Health and Safety policies and procedures, ensuring the protection and safety of self, co-workers, clients, the public and environment.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Certification as a Safety Codes Officer through the Safety Codes Council.
• Posses a Journeyman Certificate for electrical or plumbing or registered as a CET.
• Minimum 10 years experience as a Building Safety Codes officer or inspector.
• Strong background in inspecting mechanical and electrical (M & E) installations is an asset.
• Experience in developing and implementing ITPs for both production facility and site constructions.
• Display strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Possess excellent attention to detail, organizational, prioritizing and time management skills.
• Demonstrate strong decision-making ability.
• Well-developed communication and interpretation skills, with the ability to work independently and collaboratively in a multi-disciplinary team.
• Demonstrate superior customer service skills to both internal and external clients.
• Proficient in MS Office suite.
If you are interested in this Building Inspector opportunity, please send your resume directly to Tony Marikar email@example.com
Please visit our website, www.recruitmentpartners.ca, for additional career opportunities today!
Recruitment Partners is an Alberta based recruitment firm dedicated to securing top talent for employers of choice. We are a full service recruitment firm dedicated to building successful long-term relationships with our clients and candidates. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach aimed at building strong, successful teams. We are the ONLY full service recruitment firm staffing consultants with practical experience and focused solely on what is best for our clients and candidates. Resulting in a better candidate fit for you, reducing turnover, enhancing employee engagement, increased productivity, customer satisfaction, and more. Our senior team members have more than 20 years of recruitment experience and established networks with business leaders. Contact us today- "Your Search Partner"- to learn more!