Currently seeking talented Building Engineer for a great opportunity in the Eastern North Carolina area. The ideal candidate will possess 3 years experience working as a building engineer.
Requirements of the Building Engineer
- Bachelor's degree in an Engineering field required
- ISA Certified Automation Professional (CAP) or other related credential strongly preferred.
- Strong knowledge in building automation systems and CMMS
- 3 years experience working as a building engineer.
Responsibilities of the Building Engineer
- Serves as the technical lead for the Building Automation System (BAS).
- Operates the computer-aided drafting (CAD) tools and oversees the regular maintenance of current electronic drawings
- Prepares Requests for Proposals (RFPs) for systems and equipment, as needed
- Provides technical engineering expertise and oversees all building systems related to the efficient and effective operation and maintenance of the central energy plant, utility systems, Life Safety systems, leased/owned/managed real estate, and grounds maintenance.
- Serves as the technical lead for the boiler plant power management system.