PRIMARY FUNCTION: Performs a variety of operations to assemble automated manufacturing equipment.
1. Reads drawings and is able to meet critical tolerances and specifications in the build process.
2. Operates tool room machinery and hand tools necessary to perform the job.
3. Assembles material handling, sealer and welding systems.
4. Follows directions and is able to work with minimal supervision.
5. Maintains a clean, safe workstation.
1. Must be able to read engineering drawings and prints.
2. Must be able to operate equipment safely.
3. Must have proper tools to perform job.
4. Must have a minimum of 2 years experience as a machine builder.
5. Must be experienced in mig welding.
6. Must be able to work overtime and travel to customer site.
Physical Requirements: Work is performed in a typical plant environment with a variety of physical effort and strain required. Incumbent is often exposed to hazardous equipment and chemicals. Occasional overnight travel to customer site is required.