Bridge Coordinator - Pipeline Construction
Recruitment Partners is working on the TMEP project in Hope, BC and is searching for an Bridge Coordinator. The successful candidate(s) will be working with the JV, having involvement and firm knowledge of Trucking and Field Logistics, Bridge Engineering, and Remote Access Structures.
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- Coordinate & Oversee remote bridge construction.
- Ensure projects are well managed and controlled, and meet required performance, safety and business standards.
- Handle Logistics of trucking and in-bound equipment.
- Proficient in the use of structural design software.
- Supporting technical staff.
- Experience with BCT design standards and deliverables would be an asset.
Your strengths include:
- Field experience required
- 8 years experience with Bridge Coordination and logistics in related field
- Flexibility to stay at camp for a 6 and 1 rotation
- Ability to travel
- Post-secondary education
- Ability to clearly communicate problems and solutions to others
- Strong time management skills
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume directly to Max Morin.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance Sales & Operations Supply Chain Human Resources Office Support Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner - www.recruitmentpartners.ca!