Brand Executive - CL
- Breaking down the Annual & Quarterly Activations ( BTL & TTL) Plans/Initiatives into actionable & detailed activity schedules and calendars followed by proper implementation and control.
- Ownership & responsibility for excellence for all, BTL & TTL Initiatives as per Marketing Plans.
- Responsible for market activation programs, - with robust control & tracking mechanisms along with metrics to measure effectiveness of the program.
- Liaise & Coordinate with internal departments (e. g. Sales, Finance & Supply Chain) & external partners (e.g. agencies, freelancers & vendors) to execute successful marketing initiatives across platforms & geographies.
- Execute Digital & Social Media initiatives.
- Responsibility of planning, developing and implementing PR strategies.
- Around 5 years’ experience in the Marketing function, in a FMCG & Services or Telecom environment
- Good experience of executing BTL Initiatives (Consumer & Market activation, Events, POS procurement, OOH), PR, Digital Initiatives across diverse geographies
- Research experience would be a strong advantage
- Agency/Vendor Management skills.
- Process & Procedure Implementation Skills.
- Computer literacy and IT Skills.
- MBA (Marketing) from University/Business School/Institute of repute.