Are you passionate about Cannabis? Do you have the insight and expertise to educate others of its benefits? How would you like to combine this passion with your brand experience to launch a career in the fast growing recreational industry?
Nestled in the clean, cool forests of Nova Scotia’s Cobequid Mountains, Breathing Green Solutions is the province’s first licensed producer of cannabis products for your well-being. Powered by our proprietary PurePlant™ growing method and delivering product under the brand SKOSHA, Breathing Green is committed to delivering the most pristine, reliable and trustworthy cannabis products to our patients and customers everywhere.
Breathing Green Solutions is also growing its team and is currently looking to hire a Brand Coordinator located in their south end Halifax Brand Office.
The Brand Coordinator will be the face of our SKOSHA brand and will be responsible for educating the public and creating a strong market presence.
- Protect the integrity of Breathing Green Solutions in the business community by ensuring all marketing activities are compliant with regulations.
- The daily management of the brand office including management of staff, coordinating schedules, selling branded merchandize, opening/closing of the office, customer engagement and education, ensuring all those who enter the office are of legal age, and act as a primary key holder for the office.
- Ensuring all marketing staff remain on script and do not violate the cannabis act.
- Assist in the development of a cannabis education program including the documentation of standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Plan and coordinate all social media communications and engagement.
- Oversee campus recruitment initiative and manage campus representatives.
- Assist in business development activities and other business related activities.
- Assist in community engagement by coordinating events at the brand office.
- Post secondary education in Business/Marketing or equivalent experience.
- Proven ability to work independently and deliver results with little oversight.
- Knowledge of cannabis strains and benefits.
- Must be physically capable to lift up to 50lbs.
- Effective management of multiply projects, events and other marketing activities.
- Flexibility to work some evenings and weekends.
- Must like to have fun at work and play well with others.
What will Breathing Green Solutions offer you?
- Opportunity to join a small company poised to grow rapidly with plenty of room for individual growth
- A fun place to work where employees are treated well and appreciated for their contribution
- Above market salaries
- Benefit Program: health, dental, disability, life insurance and employee assistance program
- Paid vacation, sick time and maternity leave top up
- Company matching RRSP plan
- Love what you do Every. Single. Day.
Breathing Green Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer