Our client is a top financial institution with significant North American holdings. They have operations across most major verticals, including institutional &
corporate, wealth management, private client, commercial banking, treasury, and retail banking.
Accountable to provide administrative support to the Branch by providing support on daily activities.
What you will achieve in this role:
• New account openings.
• Administration of client accounts: verification of new Client Account Agreement (CAAs)
• Log address changes and manage address change report (match report with client letters).
• Review log accuracy tool (errors) - tool recorded before CAAs leave for Toronto
• Process client deposits.
• Responsible for a full range of administrative duties including: telephone coverage, filing, word processing, correspondence, creation and updating of
portfolios, photocopying, faxing.
What you will bring to this role:
• Excellent organizational, interpersonal, written and verbal skills.
• Strong computer knowledge (Internet, Word, Excel, RIS, Starquote).
• Desire to provide high level of service to Branch staff (Sales Assistants and Investment Advisers).
• Ability to problem solve.
• Work well under pressure and meet required deadlines.
• University degree or equivalent experience.
• 0-2 years relevant experience.
We thank you for your interest in the position, however, only those who are qualified will be contacted
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
Our client is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion; creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities, and we provide an accessible candidate experience; accommodations during the application process are available upon request.