This Notable Employer is an established farm agricultural equipment dealer; providing its customers with the products, service, and expertise they expect in an established brand. This Branch Sales Manager position is key to increasing the profitability of the dealership and, ultimately, productivity in the field!
Our client is seeking a professional and dedicated leader to manage their farm equipment dealership in Kamsack. Excellent opportunity to make a big impact!
Are you motivated and driven to lead your team to goal attainment and beyond? Take pride in leading by example? Thrive in a fast-paced, busy environment? Do our values of safety, integrity, teamwork and challenge interest you? If yes, then I invite you to keep reading.
The Branch Sales Manager is responsible for providing leadership to the location through the alignment of systems, people and processes with ongoing management of key metrics to assure financial, customer and employee goals are being achieved. There will be ongoing management of key metrics to assure employee, customer and financial goals are being achieved.
Essential Functions, Duties & Responsibilities:
- Creates and achieves agreed upon departmental budgets.
- Generate growth through parts and service departments.
- Achieves targeted market penetration. customer retention, competitive conversions and monthly and annual Volume Sales goals.
- Identifies and hires top talent.
- Effectively leads the team and provides ongoing coaching utilizing the performance management system.
- Collaborates with appropriate management colleagues to ensure new and used inventory turnover targets are achieved.
- Reinforces company branding by meeting or exceeding company location standards including visual appeal, safety, security, and cleanliness.
- Distributes general company communications to employees at their location to ensure consistent messaging
- Advocate for our client's strategic programs, projects, and initiatives.
- Works within and promotes corporate vision, mission, and values.
- Performs other duties as assigned
To be considered, your scope of experience includes:
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must be a self-starter and able to work without supervision.
- Proven skills in leadership, management, planning and organizing.
- Proven skills in interpersonal relationship building, written and verbal communications.
- Ability to set and manage priorities.
- Ability to understand P&L statements, budgets, and associated tasks
- Knowledge and use of Microsoft computer products or other comparable systems required.
Education and Experience:
- Post-secondary education preferred.
- Five years' experience in an Agricultural equipment or Heavy equipment environment
- Five years of supervisory experience
- Valid driver's license and acceptable driving record required.
- Must be able to communicate in English (speak, read, comprehend, write)
What We Provide:
- Competitive remuneration
- Excellent benefits package
- Outstanding company reputation
- Pride of working for a dealership with full support & solutions from both the manufacturer-level to the full team of service/parts/sales
- Great place to work - Friendly, collaborative, team culture that encourages learning and growth
- Ability to work with down-to-earth people who value hard work and problem solving
- Opportunity to make a huge impact
Our client provides their team with an excellent work environment, competitive compensation, and you would be supported by progressive and comprehensive people practices. They represent your friends, your family, your community and your support system. Here you can take pride in working for a dealership with full customer support & solutions, a proven brand, and a positive marketplace image. Our client is dedicated to the success of agriculture in Western Canada, with multiple locations available from which to source both equipment and parts.
If you would personally like more information about this position, contact Blair via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1.844.778.1031.
Click here to apply online
Not the position for you? Consider our referral policy!
NOTE: Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, we will not consider your job application as we are not licensed to assist with immigration. Those with temporary work permits or those outside of Canada will not be retained in our database.
Grasslands Recruitment Specialists - Connecting Canadian Agriculture since 1996!
Follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter!